“It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into” – Terri Guillemets
Welcome Home Baby:
From mommy’s womb to the hospital table, and from hospital to home are really big address changes for your newborn. So take time and make your baby’s room (nursery or your bedroom) ready for his/her arrival. I personally believe that your bedroom is the perfect room for your baby. Your newborn needs you more than anything else. Also, the night-time feedings become easy and you can attend your baby right away when needed. I also strongly believe in co sleeping, but these choices are personal and no matter where your baby sleeps, the bond between you and your baby will not change.
To get your home baby read, think about a newborn’s daily schedule and requirements. The basic essentials can be categorized under the following:
1. Feeding – Breast & Bottle.
2. Diapers & Wipes.
3. Sleeping. The daytime naps & nighttime sleep.
4. Medical needs and safety.
In the next few posts, I will give checklist for all the above items.
- nursery contest | newborn photographer washington dc (stefanieharrington.com)
- nursery furniture (nurseryfurnitureblog1.wordpress.com)